.

We are a family striving to serve JESUS by intentionally looking at the needs of the broken people around us....lovin on and praying for transformed lives. Here we are, Lord. Use us!


For even the SON of MAN came NOT to be served...but to SERVE others and to give HIS own life as a ransom for many.

Matthew 20:28

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

here i go....

This is my 1st official post...at what point am I considered a true blogger?
This is my new attempt at giving you the chance to step into my world on occasion, and probably my heart, also. I love the Fall and pumpkins and Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino. Thanks for coming by...




hugs to you...

11 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I thought I should be the first to leave you a comment. :) I had fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy blogging, Suzie. I know you have a lot to share. :-)May God bless you and your sweet family every moment. Love in Jesus - Barbara Drewry :-)PTL

Renetta said...

Hugs right back at you friend!

Kimi said...

Yea..Welcome to the blogging-world!

Julie said...

You are off to a good start! I'm the worst blogger ever, maybe I should get rid of mine, and let you carry the torch.

drea :: dre of white stables said...

Welcome to blogging! I believe you're official now! =)

Paula said...

Girl! I have friends from all over now! I love blogging and I know you will too! Love the background!!

Word verification is bleses - blogging blesses in so many ways!

Kyle said...

Well the best kept secret in the blogging world has finally been revealed. Welcome!

Heather said...

yeah, good job...I still don't know all the in's and out's, but still have fun blogging!

The Paulsens said...

YIPPEE!!! I miss my Suzie wisdom, seriously, so don't forget to include that occasionally. OH, and pictures of your awesome family! Love ya!

Sherbear2975 said...

yay! Ms Suzie! I too love pumpkin lattes theyt are one of my preggo cravings right now! Now I have to update my blog!